Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The One Where I apologise for not updating at all this year.

Hello :) I've been terrible at updating this blog. To be honest, I'm not even sure why. I guess year 12 got in the way and then I guess it was that horrible transition into university. So, since I'm settled, I'm ready to update this bad boy again. Actually, I would apologise for not updating but, let's face it, I have nobody really to apologise to. I have 7 followers though my blog was (somewhat) hot about 2 years ago, so they probably don't even check this site anymore :P But if they do and care enough about this post, or if I had, or even have, any loyal bloggers that check my site but don't officially follow me, I'm sorry. To make up for it, I jazzed up the layout and overall appearance of my page :)

One website I update about 15 times (no exaggeration) a day is my tumblr page. Check it out: http://tayshathefilmgeek.tumblr.com/

By the way, I will continue the 30 Day Movie Challenge soon. Thank you to Jaggerfan1 for supplying me with the rest of the meme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment