Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The One with the 30 Days of Movies Challenge: Part 13

Day 13: A movie that is a guilty pleasure
Twilight (Catherine Hardwicke, 2008)

~Cue the haters. So now you know my dirty little secret. Yeah, so what? I like Twilight. This is probably the epitome of the guilty pleasure. Well, in my defense, the first movie is so gorgeous. It's so beautiful to look at (I adore the use of cool colours in this movie, I really do) and so is its cast. So, sue me. And you know what, I don't care if the vampires in this movie sparkle. Most people believe that the concept of a vampire is a myth anyway, so what difference does it make what the vampire's traits are? I mean, vampires aren't real, so deal with it. Just let the creator's imagination run free. I honestly don't understand why people take it so personal. This movie makes me happy and I think it's lovely and Edward & Bella are gorgeous, you know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment