Thursday, May 6, 2010

The One with the 30 Days of Movies Challenge: Part 1

Okay, I stole this from Tumblr, and I thought it'd be fun to do here. This 'challenge' goes for 30 days. It asks a different question [sort of] everyday :D
Okay, let's start this madness!

Day 01 - The best movie you saw during the last year:
Inglourious Basterds (Quentin Tarantino, 2009)

I adore this film, obviously. I have seen quite a few films from 2009, and I must say; I love Inglourious Basterds the most. In fact, no film had ever effected me the way this one did. I don't know what it was about it that made me feel like that, and I can't even explain the feeling, but I knew it was great, and I knew from the moment the credits rolled, that I was completely in love with this film. It has kick-ass characters [whom I LOVE], fantastic cinematography, a fascinating storyline, classic Tarantino dialogue scenes and humour, brilliant action and gory scenes under flawless direction. Definitely the best film of 2009 and the best film I've seen during the last year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment