Thursday, May 13, 2010

The One with the 30 Days of Movies Challenge: Part 7

Day 07 - The most surprising plot twist or ending
Tie between Fight Club (David Fincher, 1999) & Psycho (Alfred Hitchcock, 1960)

These are the two films which I immediately thought of. When I watched Fight Club I was stunned by the ending! My friend and I were just stupefied! It was incredible. We only thought it was about some guys forming a fight club, but it was just so much more than that, it's a full-on psychological experience and we LOVED it. The ending is brilliant! Psycho, possibly; surprised me a little more. The fact that the shower scene happens close to the beginning was that in itself surprising. When Norman's truth was revealed at the end I was totally surprised! I did not see that coming, at all!

Notable mention: From Dusk Till Dawn (Robert Rodriguez, 1996)!

No comments:

Post a Comment