Sunday, May 9, 2010

The One with the 30 Days of Movies Challenge: Part 3

Day 03 - A movie that makes you really happy
Grease (Randal Kleiser, 1978)

Even thinking about this film makes me happy, and I've seen it a thousand times, but I still have the same feeling after every time I watch it; the feeling of wanting to see it again, immediately! I will never get tired of this movie, ever. These are the things about it that make me happy: The fact that I can sing every word of every song on the soundtrack. The fact that my mother used to watch this every morning (without fail) before she went to work during the 80's. The fact that when I first saw it when I was little (not sure on the exact age) that I was in love with Danny Zuko and that that love has never ceased. The fact that this movie is so cool! I love everything about this film, everything included in this film and everything that relates to this film. It makes me really happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment